APC Staff Training:
USPAP - for reviewers, assignment team, and customer-service employees
State Law Training for AMC Compliance:
- Appraisal Review requirements
- Annual USPAP review requirements
- Appraiser disclosure requirements
Minimizing appraisal fee increases for "complex" properties:
- When to push back if asked for complex fee increases
- Tools for the assignment team at the time of the assignment
- Training in what is truly complex, etc.
- Review for efficiency and accuracy
- Reduce review times while maintaining appraisal report quality
APC's Vendor Training provides one-day and two-day training and concentrates on the correlation between the URAR form with USPAP, Fannie Mae Selling Guide, and the HUD 4000.1 Handbook. It can be provided in-person or online. It discusses necessary commentary, disabuses myths, and promotes comprehensive report writing coupled with bullet-proof record keeping.
Contact APC at 512-554-3866 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.